Things that the New Year has taught me:
1. I have seen both heaven and hell on Earth recently. And hell, for sure, is the 764 bus. Pure torture at the best of times. May all the eve teasing jerks rot in hell, and more importantly, may all those super jerks who think that sitting in the seats reserved for dames is a great idea, get kneed in the groin, multiple times.
2. Cockroaches are everywhere, even in Rajdhani 3 AC compartments. Its sad, but true.
3. Nothing feels quite as much like home like a Fatafat does.
4. Class 10th math was probably the pinnacle of my love for learning.
5. The more the money you have, the more the desire to splurge on things that you otherwise wouldn't dream of. (I realise that the last one is not at all restricted to me, but hey, its what the New Year has taught me, so its all good).