Saturday, December 24, 2005

Two? You Don't Say!



Merry Christmas, Quanza, Hanukha and the other weird festival I'm forgetting to all. It matters little, for today is a day of far greater significance, for today I complete two years of blogging. Yes, I know it's grown sporadic of late, and yes I know I'm a dog sometimes, but Blah!'s not done with quite yet, and it's a good day to celebrate a bloggiversary.

As it happens on moments and times of great significance to me, you shall all now be treated to my clever witty observations on life, and my brilliant(or terrible) advice for those younger than me. Admittedly, those younger than me are few and far between, so I would appreciate it greatly if you chosen few took these few pearls of wisdom to heart, and lived your life by them. If you don't, it's your loss. Really.

Two Years Worth of Unsound Advice



In very particular order of unimportance
  • Women multitask a lot better than men. A lot better. Deal with it, and learn to use it to your advantage.
  • I hate winter. Singapore has great weather.
  • Under no circumstances should you let anyone near any part of you with a pair of tweezers.
  • Steel Bunz is a wonderful name for an assasin. Especially if it is a bunny rabbit. (note to self, review manticore's secret in a few days)
  • Things always work out better than you imagine. Especially if your imagination routinely involves dreams where all your teeth keep falling out.
  • This is actually very sound advice, so listen up. Have faith in me. It pays very rich dividends. And you're most definitely getting it at a discount on the coupon rate.
  • I am, unfortunately, or fortunately(depending on your point of view) going to be back.
Sadly, I am no longer the wisest person writing on this blog, so I'll leave a few pearls for V to finish off. After all, this is a bloggiversary, we can't be done just yet.

Good night to you, and good night to all
Steal Tiny Tim's crutch and use it in a brawl

No comments: