Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Practi Kal



As the title suggests, I have my first (of two) board practical tomorrow, the subject being physics.
As the title doesn't suggest, I'm decently prepared, and have stopped worrying about the possible consequences, for in the words of another "These things are rigged".

Wonderful perspective it puts on life, doesn't it?

As the last...brief...post might suggest, I've been in a good mood. If I wanted to tell you why, I would have written about it already. But I haven't. So guess what?I'm not going to tell, nyah nyah.
Here's the thing with getting back in a good mood, it sets off a chain reaction. You work better when you're happy, and you start getting things done. When you get things done, this gets you into a better mood. The days pass nicer, and you've got a silly inexplicable smile on your face instead of Board Related Maudlinity(Even if it's not a word, I don't give a pair of dingo's kidneys). Contrary to a previous comment, I'm not in fact, in a Happy Happy Joy Joy mood, though not merely elated either. Searching far and beyond for an apt word to describe current emotion, one recalled the feelings of a matress named Zem (well, it would be hard for it not to be named Zem), who was quite Floopy. Thus, I globber on floopily, in this post.

Ah, here's everyone's favourite question these days: "What else?"
It has a terrible answer too. Nothing! It's the beggining of the month, and there's literally not much to do. I'll while away the next fifty days in seemingly large amounts of nothingness, till a whole lot of doing nothing is finally over.

Unfortunately, I have no fresh Sasta For the Day, but I'm sure that will make enough of you deleriously happy. Which you should be. Because it's a beautiful world, P.K Purvis.
Or whoever you are.

No comments: