Saturday, February 26, 2005

Thank You, dear Blog



I wanted to wait about writing about this, because of the whole uncertainity of it, and my dislike for the same. But a few days ago, the uncertainity (hopefully) cleared, and what I am talking about will become apparent very shortly.

Here's how it goes. About two and a half weeks back, I got mailed by the Editor of JAM Magazine, who also has a nice blog which you will see on the blogroll as Youth Curry, telling me she liked my Post on the Republic Day, and asked if I would like to write for JAM.
The above mentioned post, I assume she came across, as someone had liked it, and nominated it at one of the editions of the Bharateeya Blog Mela.
Of course, I replied in the affirmative, you know me, what won't I do to write for anyone/anything. The response was encouraging, I got asked to send a couple of things on a topic of my choice, straight off.
Unfortunately, I was busy with praccis and maths at the time, and didn't do it all that quickly.
I eventually sent off the material, as I wrote it, and more personalized versions of the same have been published on my blog.
To the point, My review of Q and A has been selected for publication, and a piece on the IGI, albiet very edit, is pending acceptance.
If you look at the Job section of my blog, you'll find it's filled.
I'm writing, ladies and gentlemen, and I'm going to get paid for it too. At least I hope so.
All further submissions have, unfortunately, been delayed by a wonderful thing called the AISSCE Class 12 Examinations, which have left me with nothing to write about, and little desire to be creative.
But all this will change.
Thank you, Blah, and thank you Ms. Rashmi Bansal.

No comments: