Saturday, December 27, 2003

Chilling



It rained today. The mercury dipped lower, and there's a chilly wind thats compounding the misery of the whole matter. In the words of Rowan Atkinson, I think the phrase I'm looking for rhymes with clucking bell.

So what is one to do in this awful weather? If you're not an IIT aspirant like me, its pretty much practice for you SAT, and eat chocolate cake, but that is a whole other story.

What we are going to do is go out for lunch. (I hope) Monday has been chosen as an appropriate day to break bread, and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend another day at home. These are holidays. They are meant to be enjoyed.

Getting everyone together, of course, is a major challenge. It is, this time, compounded with the additional burden of getting Gyan and Manav together in one restraunt. They have some sort of problem with each other right now. God knows why. Methinks its got something to do about a girl. Terrible, when that happens. One hopes sincerely that the effort is worth it.

Thats all for now.

PS : Gyan, tera hua, ab mera kya hoga?

No comments: