Monday, December 29, 2003

Nine Pins



My SAT practice is not going well. I'm doing papers without prior preparation, from a terrible book named Barrons, and I think its time I took some help in the maths, as I have forgotten all my tricks in triangles and number systems. Bah.

I had lunch today, with company, which was highly enjoyable. (Both lunch and company). I also continued my chocolate binging by having Dark Temptation at Barista following my luncheon at Yo! China(Chinese fast food, if you will believe it).

Then, feeling guilty at the massive tond I am putting on, I decided to walk back home. Considering I had already walked to Palam Marg to drop Vidz off at a friends, it wasn't that far. This, of course, is going by my standards, not you fat lazy lot that don't care to stretch your legs a little.

What comes to my attention at this meet, is that my friends, and some who are not my friends, and pretty much everyone in the interact club who qualifies as male(no guesses for who doesnt), are getting girlfriends. And its all happening very quickly. And there seems to be only one left. Prateek.

Is he next? Is he going to be the last man standing? These are very pertinent questions, as if he too falls, then hope for bachelor-panti takes a major hit.

But why this sudden rush, anyways? Its almost like mob syndrome. It seems very fishy. And its not even spring, its freezing cold. The only thing a young mans fancy can take to in this weather is warm Gajar Ka Halwa.

Well, apparently not. I have been proven wrong. So I'll resign myself, and wish all company involved the very best, and hope it lasts long. At least untill april, when we can all enjoy life again.

No comments: