Wednesday, December 24, 2003

On Hair



Firstly, I've been sick. My stomach has decided to give up on me, which is very bad, as it is really needed this winter. Its cold, and I have a lot of food to eat.
I shall be going for an ultrasound sometime this week, and I really hope at this point that I am not pregnant.
Well, to the point.
A debate has been conducted this week, between esteemed members of Interact Club (hereby refered to as Shashibala's Children).

It basically revolved around what kind of hair is the best.

For some reason, unmentioned people chose straight hair as the best. These people have obviously not seen Almost Famous, or Dil Chahta Hai. And if they have, it must not have had much of an impact. Half the charm of both Preity Zinta and Kate Hudson is lost if they have straight hair. Curls compliment dimples. Visit my brothers blog for more on the subject of dimples.

The lone voice of sanity in this discussion was Prateek(PC), who in a desparate attempt to get into Damini's good books once again said that wavy hair was the best(its actually curly).

Methinks it was all just to keep balance, as Prateek spent much of today inserting Pens and Pencils into Daminis wavy hair.

Its because they stuck there, by the way. (The pencils and pens)


No comments: