Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Badshahpanti



Hoom.

For all of you who don't know, I'm this sessions President, Debating Society. This is just a nice big fancy title that simple means that I am The Badshah Of Blah!

Blah! shall be my debating strategy for this year. If anything goes wrong while speaking, if anyone comes up with a killer interjection, my response is preplanned. If, during a debate, I run into Lord Farquaad(Bacchus) or Eaps(Vinay), and they give me shit, well, Blah!

No, but seriously, getting this post has had the undesirable effect of putting a lot of undue pressure on my head. You see, the previous chap who occupied this post, one Vaibhav Saighal was the schools biggest, loudest flirt. He also was apparently very popular with Members-of-the-opposite-sex (MOTOS, for future reference). I am now, apparently supposed to take over, as people seem to think that this sort of behaviour is not restricted to one Vaibhav Saighal, but is a direct result of this post.

Now here's the problem. I'm not cut out for this at all. I'm a terrible flirt, I just about can't. The time last year when I bothered to learn, it was from the wrong people, so I got exceedingly bad ideas into my head.

For example, tch, tch, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! is not the best pick up line in the world.

Problem Number 2, I'm exceedingly unnatractive. I'm short, as mentioned a lot, I'm fair, and my head is still two sizes to small. Thankfully, unlike a lot of other bloggers, and people in general, I'm not fat. But still, thats not much to go by.

Problem Number 3: I've got this lovely habit of saying the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time. This is why I write more.

Thus, its a grim prognosis. I'm not going live up to an adoring public's unrealistic expectations.

But then, there's always hope for the least of us.

No comments: