Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Chemistry



Today was my first, exam, Chemistry. Contrary to all my expectations, it actually went well, and I shall be getting 80+ quite comfortably.

Wooooooohooooooo!

The paper was quite basic, either that, or all the stuff that I remembered how do to came. The organic especially wasn't bad, and I only didn't know one reaction, the rest I think I've got right.

Ionic Equilibrium, which is the least cohenrent bit in our course, went way way better than expected. Out of 8 marks, I think I shall be getting 4. Awesome!

Thats a major relief, and a great load off my mind. Well, four more to go. One sincerely wishes they go well too.

Hmm, since I'm blogging after a bit, I might as well mention some unrelated thingummys.

Firstly, due to extreme circumstances involving my gastro intestinal tract, I shall be going vegetarian for a decent while.

Secondly, I am to make a desicion in one weeks time, regarding this blog.

I plan to change its title, and thus its nature, away from Mundane Musings.

One wonders whether this is a good idea. Who knows how much untoward havoc I could cause if interesting things began to be mentioned.

Feedback?

No comments: