Friday, April 16, 2004

Disorder



First of all, and in behalf of everyone everywhere, WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Congratulations, to eleven men, who've finally one a test series out of India. And just to make up for all the time, they won it against Pakistan. Feel Good doesn't exist? Bullshit.

Well, back to the point. Or something resembling a point.

My house is in disorder. Painting is being done, its its terrible. The damn smell permeades the house, and my nose, and I've got an awful cough and sneeze. What is worse is that my room is currently being done. This means my bed and desk is now in the living room(ex-dining room, ex-table tennis table room), my wadrobe is in my brother's room, and of course, my bathroom remains where it was. This means that I'm going to have to migrate from place to place very often. Blah!

One seemingly plus point is that in the ensuing chaos, my disgusting embroidered badge has gone missing. This is seemingly good, as in the long run it simply means that I'm going to get one hell of a yelling, and of course, I'll probably have to pay for a new one, unless it turns up. Ah, well, such is life.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

No comments: