Saturday, April 10, 2004

Flower Power



On Thursday, I was present at Karan's birthday do, the pictures of which are being widely publicised. Let me take a bit of credit, I was the cameraman for the most of them, after it was found out the Maanick can't take a snap to save his life.

On this blessed day, I had the fortune to meet the much heard about Flower Girl. Now, this poor girl had in it for herself. It was total "And as I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil" type of thing she was facing. We WERE going to tease her. We were going to make it difficult. But the good lady was up to the challenge. She handled what was a quite horrific situation for her quite well. And I have to say. I was very very impressed.

Thus, I would like to ask everyone to lay off Karan and Flower Girl from now on. So it has been written, so it shall be done.

Otherwise, its BaDong justice for the lot of you.

No comments: