Saturday, April 17, 2004

Outsourcing



There's a lot of bruhahaha about outsourcing, how its good, or evil, or just plain unimporant. A lot of Indian's get their jobs doing outsourcing, i.e doing someone elses work for them, and getting paid for it. I think I should start getting in on this, because the way I see it, I'm DPS's biggest outsourcing set-up.

Exun, of course, will beg to disagree. They claim they outsource the most, but honestly, thats not outsourcing. Thats a job. Thats just taking printouts for anyone and everyone. Lets take a look at real outsourcing.

Firstly, my Job is President, Debating Society. In that capacity, I'm supposed to handle all that comes my way.
Next, I'm outsourced to Quiz Club, for making questions, and probably soon for quizmastering later on.
Exun wishes to outsource me for Quizzing, and Extempore Speaking at one of their events. Additionaly, I'm "stupid guy" consultant for one of their projects, to ensure even a fool like me can use it.
In weeks gone past, Madam Head Girl, and this means high beaurocracy, wished to outsource writing her speech for the investiture, cos she was too busy dealing with Compost(I kid you not), so guess who got that job too?
Later that week, Student's council outsourced me to help write and polish a debate, for a competition.

So there we go, and here I am. Taking your jobs, and stealing your women.

No comments: