Friday, June 04, 2004

D-Day Approaches



Ah, the hour of reckoning arrives. I have my SAT 2 tomorrow. Despite studying more than I did for my SATs, my practice scores are simply not good enough. I hope and pray for some kind of miraculous easy paper tomorrow, otherwise, I might have to give these damn papers again, something which I do not want to do.

But hope springs eternal.

On unrelated news, I've continued my reading form, finishing both "The Da Vinci Code", by Dan Brown, and "Is New York Burning?", by Dominique Lapierre and The Other Guy.

They were both decent reads, though lacking that killer punch that makes a book into a legend. But, such is life. Not every book can qualify for that priveledge.

I've recently become obsessed with a cartoon from the heydeys of animation, where they actually tried to make kids cartoons which were intelligent and funny, instead of the insipid crap they dole out these days. It was called, Darkwing Duck, by Disney, dunno how many of you remember it.

If you want to jog your memory, try checking out Darkwing Duck's Entrances, come what may, it'll give you a good laugh.

I'll also probably be posting a picture of DW on FUFASHION, as an example of the most ultimate fashion victim the world has yet seen. With purple cape in pink border, it doesn't get much worse than that. Unless, of course, any of you have seen Vrinda Marwah in pink bunny ears, but then I'd be seriously endagering myself if I decided to put that up for public display.

And I just love myself to much to do that.

Many thanks to picasa.com for their Hello software, that makes Photoblogging possible for us poor souls without webspace.

No comments: