Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Happy Birthday Nisheeth!



The resident Pant-Splitter completes a whole year without splitting his pants. We congratulate him, and wish him another fully fit year.


G-Mail



I have all of 4 G-mail account invitations left, and these are now in short supply. A lot of the account ID's are already gone, and now its apparently got exceedingly tough to get ones first name as their G-mail account.

There has also been the happy realisation that the 1 GB of mailspace is simply not going to get finished, unless your entire life is spent recieving mail. Also, junk mail just doesn't seem to get through to the G-mail servers.

In other words, I'm definitely switching to G-mail.
I would reccomend you do the same. Four of you who do not have G-mail accounts, can of course, ask me for an invite. The comments space is open, dearies, and I will accept bribes.

No comments: