Friday, August 13, 2004

DPS Dopieta, and Friday the Thirteenth



For the uninformed, a Dopieta is a Ferrari 1-2. A DPS Dopieta is a DPS RKP 1-2, which happened todays, at The Father Agnels Jubilee Quiz. The 1 was us, Me PC and Manny, or as we style ourselves, The Factory Products. The 2 was Anurag, Akash and Avik, or as they styled themselves, V.O.D.K.A(Vengance of Dada Ki Army).
The quizmaster was Joy Bhattacharya, and we were really looking foward to the quiz, as he in, In my Humble Opinion, one of the best quizmasters around. His questions are excellent, quite workable, and occasionally very very fun.
It was a wonderful quiz, where we overcame terrible luck on the directs, by picking up hazaar passes. We won on second last question types, on last round, in what was a very exciting, very close quiz, in a three way fight between us, V.O.D.K.A, and St. Columbas. St. Columbas team name was "Return of the Goat", which they explained was because they, umm... loved goats. Yeah, I know its an all boys school, but jeez guys, keep some standards!
Oh, yeah, did I fail to mention that MIS were somewhere 30 points behind?
Anyhows, to make you feel jealous, and hate me, allow me to gloat about my winnings.
  1. Rs. 1500 in the shiniest, most crisp note availible. You gotta love the smell of new money
  2. A pair of hideous sunglasses, which, the kindest have said makes me look like Keanu Reeves, from matrix, the biased have said make me look Jazzy, and the downright honest have said make me look like a joke. Regardless, we had great fun parading around the school in our new aquissitions, and pretending to be all dude like. The most brilliant moment must have been walking into Prema Pandey's 11-C english class, the three of us in disgusting Goggles, with big winners grins on our faces. The bio section was suitably amused.
  3. An Allen Solly T-Shirt, which is a wee bit too big for me. Lets just say XL is not my size. PC was happy though, first time he got a shirt his size, XXL.
  4. A packet of Crayons(Why??), a classic book(haaai...) and a Pen Type Thing.
  5. Glory and Prestige, and general confidence.
  6. We broke the Shreyas Curse, i.e, whenever up against an MIS team, that contains Shreyas K. Reddy, whether or not he answers questions, we enevitably lose.
Anyhow, that is all I have to say about that. But hey, this post isn't nearly over.
Today's friday the thirteenth, and Madam's Birthday. Lets all wish her happy budday, and I hope she reads the lovely card I've made for her, which I've posted here for her and you to see.
Today, I've been told, is also World Left-Handers Day, so wish me, please. Pip Pip to all the other Southpaws out there, too.
Khabbon ki Jai Ho.

1 comment:

couples masturbation stories said...

The Private, eyes wideas he realized his mistake, shook his head. Androids are machines, and we shouldnt live with machines.
true bestiality stories
hot erotic stories
clean cute spanking stories
sex stories dog stories
bestiality loli stories
The Private, eyes wideas he realized his mistake, shook his head. Androids are machines, and we shouldnt live with machines.