Sunday, July 17, 2005

Shopping At MG



Going to college is fun. Studying there isn't. Leaving your home, your heart(h),senile family and seniler friends is sad. But if you find some who are equally,if not crazy,its not so bad. I have made some who are well...unique.I got someone to go Shoppinh with me. This is an activity which even my closest gal-pal shirked off, since i was too "unshoppingy". And so, me, the Uninititated, visited the Mecca of shoppers, MG Road, yesterday.I had one of the funest times of my life. I also appaerntly through a space-time-continuum warp and turned into a 4 year old in the span of the shopping trip. I spent all of half an hour at teh baby shop-buying things for myself. The campus is now in terror of The Frog.

The Frog


The Frog is green and yellow, and camoflages with my clothes He croaks, and he squeaks. He is squeezy and cute. He has "positive interaction" with the senior whe we make him, when he is supposed to ask out other senior froggees. He jumps on unsuspecting females studing in the library at 11 in the night, and makes them shriek.And when i say shriek, i mean SHRIEK. He has also been kissed by a hostel-floor-ful of chicks, in the vague and childish hope that He'll turn into a Prince. He has also been emulating various advertisements for Sprite, and certain hair products(a la manav). He is, in short, fast turning into my Best Friend and constant companion. He still has to be named, though. My attempts at calling him Pappu were ungraciously shot down. I am open to suggestions though am leaning towards Ashwaththama.(Vrinda, AJ, and Ashwaththama. I can just about picture it)

I also got a purple belt, a ton of bangles for 20 bucks-which are aking typing this entry on the laptop bloody difficult, a bubble maker which blows unburstable balloons, another pencil whistle, and a stressbuster ball for the kind soul who accompanied me. On the upside, i gave in m eco homewoek via the cybercafe. and was told that i am damn fun person to shop with :D

Bit of a random post, but The Frog demanded Attention.

And for those of you who dont know:Ron Dies.

PS-Just kidding, of course.Its Hermione who dies.

No comments: