Wednesday, January 19, 2005

No Rest for the Wicked



One set of exams finishes, and the next one will begin. There really is no rest for the wicked, half a days break I shall take today, and then it will be back to the grind, with preboard practicals, and then board practicals, and then something resembling life.

But anyhow, enough of the morose nature of things. On to nicer stuff. During the preboards, right at the beggining in fact, I had thought of an idea for another short story, proving to me once and foremost that bad timing is sort of inbuilt into my subconcious. It annoyed me to no end that here I had a perfectly good story(which all of you are going to pan, because it's not like the other stuff I usually write), and I couldn't write it for another week. Well, the week got over, and I finally got the time, first before the english paper, and then after the english paper, and I finished my little story off.
Now, I wanted to segregate my stories from Blah!, inasmuch as this is my journal, and that is my creative work, and the twain had been meeting a bit too much. So I created another blog, where I don't have to force journal readers to pore over my longish shortish stories, to see whether they like em or not, but the interested one's can hit the nice little hyperlink on this little bit of text I just typed out, and go read it. It's a nice new thing called Card Player, and it's about a game called The Three Card Monte.

Today's Random Observation of Brilliance: If the Ancient Mariner (The one with the Rime) had a blog, everyone would be forced to read it! Also, he'd have his story told to a much larger audience, and he'd be all happy about it too.

I had something I wished to write about, but I've now written a lot today, so I thinks I shall save it for laters. Time is no longer of the essence.
Till then, do have a look at my story, if ya like.
I would most definitely like. I'm paranoid about comments about my writing, even if you are going to pan it.

No comments: