Monday, January 10, 2005

Preboards and Why Modernites are Completely Useless



Preboards started today. My lack of serious caring about them has lead to a relaxed attitude, which means I don't panic when I get into the exam room.
This means that I did today's paper almost in entirity, managed a couple of questions which I thought I had forgotten how to do, and generally didn't make an ass of myself.
But then, it's Physics, and one really doesn't know how many marks this wonderful attitude is going to transform into.

Modernites, whom I have always looked down upon (this is a school that had the audacity to turn admission down to me, not once, but TWICE) really have no lives. I have always believed this, and the world does nothing but to strengthen this great view of mine. But what really gets your goat is when They try to borrow yours! Karan pointed this blog out to me (god knows how he found it) and it's really kind of disgusting. You really have to lack a life to copy from one who is giving board exams.
They say imitation is the best form of flattery, but it really depends on who's doing the imitating.
Jeez!

No comments: