Sunday, January 11, 2004

Back to the Grind



I've enjoyed a very pleasant winter holidays. Especially the last few days, where the weathers been getting nice and warm again. I've been doing my Eco Project verrrrrry slllooooowly, so as to get in the maximum velagiri possible, and this is why.

From tomorrow, school starts. Its going to be the busiest term I have ever had. We have umpteen chapters to finish, a quiz to organise, a couple to go for, and of course, my SAT's later this month. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
Basically, this was my last chance to do nothing for 3 months, and I've enjoyed it thourorly.

Also I have realised these holidays that every time I try to make my life boring again, something very interesting happens to ruin it all.
So I've decided to, in the words of the Beatles, Let It Be. Resistance is futile.

Besides, I have a feeling I'm going to be too busy to do anything remotely interesting for the next few months.
History has a nasty habit of proving you wrong.

May you live in interesting times.

No comments: