Friday, January 16, 2004

Terrible, terrible



Its the weather again.
I have made a desicion today, that come what may, I shall not go to Britain for higher education. In fact, I shall try to avoid going to Britain in toto.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go/live in Britain, its very British, and its a culture I highly approve of, unlike the yanks. They've given us so much, notably Douglas Adams, cricket, and the concept of a large breakfast. But their weather is something that will end up killing me.

English weather changes from hot to cold to rainy in a matter of hours, and my current experiences in Delhi involve 24 hour weather changes, which completely knock me out. My digestive system decides to cave in, my legs protest, and go into spasm, and I lose my sunny disposition. I'd be a veritable basketcase in Merry Old England.

This is happening right now, because after a week of sunny bright weather, that gave me hope that summers were coming early this year, its done a turnaround in one night, and its back to the chilly cold of yore. Which basically means all above mentioned ailments are taking place. And its getting me down.

Enough with the weather.

I have a class assembly on thursday. I'm comparing that, which is the best way to take part, and not make a fool out of yourself. Not that I have been known to dislike making a fool out of myself, I do seem quite adept at it.

I have SAT's on saturday. I have 10 real SAT's to do in that time, and I have all sorts of other bugging things that get in my way, such as Mathematics Monday Tests, and other such dribble.

11 K got into some major row today. Mrs Chona (if you want to hear people bitching about her, click on the links at the bottom, which give vivid accounts of her horror and cruelty, I on the other hand believe in her inherent goodness, for reasons that shall be explained later) was sunaoing them all of last period, so it must be pretty bad. No one seems to know what is going on, though.

Nothing else.

Boring boring, life is boring, birdies help me go exploring

No comments: