Sunday, January 25, 2004

Bounce



As mentioned earlier, I was in a very bouncy mood on friday, due to previously mentioned circumstances. I did not however describe what that was, as I was told that one had to see the look on my face to describe it, and without dangly eyes, or a vanity mirror, thats a bit hard.

What occured alongside, I did not write about, as when you are bouncy, you choose to ignore these things. But now I shall not. It is disturbing, and needs to be mentioned.

My friends do not like me Bouncy. They can't stand the prospect of me being exceedingly exceedingly happy, and I have just been informed by what NieShit describes as "Da Lunatic", that I'm unnatural, for the simple reason that I'm never sad.
Little Miss Bansal went to the extent to order me to stop smiling. Yeah, like thats possible.

Vrinda Marwah had this look of pure murder in her eyes, and coming from someone with a propensity for hitting members of the opposite sex, thats not really very encouraging. PC, of course, was suspicious that something was up.

Isn't it wonderful? Apparently, I've been asked to be a little sad from time to time, just to keep things normal. Well, in the words of a great philosopher, Boo. I'm not going to. I'm done being sad. I've had quite enough of that in my life(Read TSRS + class 9 B).

One obstacle stands in my path, though. I have, however, made a promise to tackle it. Unfortunately, I made it 5 months ago....

Nidums.

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask whats for lunch.

A happy Republic Day, people.

No comments: