Wednesday, January 21, 2004

How to get well soon



This imporant medical advice is, however, only applicable for colds, flu's, throat infections, and other general maladies, and not for heartache, so certain flower children should not go around trying it.

It is a method propogated by my Bua, who is a doctor, and runs a very reputed Hospital, so its not without proper sanction.

Here is what it involves.

Step 1 : Detect that you are feeling a bit down, or under the weather. Usually noted by a funny feeling in the throat, tiredness, dizzyness (not to be confused with flower-child syndrome).
Step 2: Stop whatever you are doing. Activity is bad. Only gets you sicker.
Step 3 : Find Halwa of any kind. Preferably Gajar, or Atte Ka, and proceed to shove as much of it down your throat as you can enjoy.
Step 4 : Wash it down with nimbu paani.
Step 5 : Have 3 times the reccomended dietary allowance of calories for lunch/dinner/any time in between.
Step 6 : If you have it in you, repeat. Preferably try to keep it in you.

This always works. Without fail. Just don't fall sick to often, as the side effects may lead you to become a fat ass.
Or if you're Raman, it doesn't really matter.

Today was quite a terrible day. Rainy, windy, and everything I basically do not like. On top of that, I lost a squishy miniature rugby ball, which I feel terrible about.

I'm going for a competition on friday that basically requires you to be opinionated, and outspoken, and a bit of a quizzer too. Which suits me quite fine.
I am, however, receiving councelling on handwriting before I go, as one of the events is essay writing, and I don't think they are going to provide me a nice computer, or typewriter to write on.

Unfortunate. Terrible, terrible.

No comments: