Monday, January 19, 2004

Spirituality



For some odd reason, I'm wildly considered to be a spiritual person. Methinks it has something to do with my MSN nick.

Well, its not true. Spirituality is one thing I abhor, and have quite enough of, thank you very much. I have an overdose of it in my life, and it seems impossible to escape, with five hundred new channels, dedicated to doling out pure unadultrated stupidity (read spiritual discourse) pop up on TV everywhere. To add the cherry to the cake, borrowing a similie from one great Navjot Singh Sidhu, Sri Sri is everywhere. I mean, if you've discovered the art of happiness, the last thing you should zarking do it proffess it to the general masses, who will corrupt whatever idea you had with stupidity proportional to its genius.

In short, that is why spiritual discourse is a terrible idea. It can't lead to anything good. So if you think you're happy, and you want to stay happy, and believe you want to make other people happy, learn what I have learnt the hard way.
Plug it. And do things your way.

No comments: