Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Limit tends to being Fucked



How disastrous must a maths paper be, to qualify as a national calamity?

Anyhow, let us talk of nicer things. Better yet, for anyone who needs cheering up (and believe me, plenty of people do), I offer you distraction.

Firstly, I send you to My Cruel Dictotorship, which is just starting up. I was feeling upset today, so I changed it from a benevolent oligarchy, where few were allowed to vote, to a blatant dictatorship, where I rule supreme. I just legislated to outlaw Gambling, so Haha! Lets see you play dice with my universe.

Secondly, those closer to me will know that I've been telling some of the worst jokes(or the best, depending on your state of mind) ever told. This is because I've found this wonderful wonderful site full of Sciencie Puns which will truely send you into splits. Dregs of Humanities please beware, you will not understand these, so go away, shoo!
If you don't believe me, here's a sample.
Question: What do mermaid mathemeticians wear?
Answer: Algeabras!

Muhahahahahha.
In the words of one Doggiebert, I feel it my duty to share my gift of mirth with those around me. Anyhow, pip pip for the next one, I hope its not an equivalent disaster.

No comments: