Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Aww...Delay



Ah, today was a holiday that came for free, out of nowhere. It was the 400rth anniversary of the Guru Granth Sahib, and as one of our teachers wisely quoted, when the top job in Delhi is with a Sikh, that's pretty much definitely going to be a holiday.
Anyhow, I had to write a big boring debate, for a debate I'm really not interested in going, but such is life. I hate prepared speech, with no interjection, it takes all the fun out life.
So I did a lot of writing today. One boring debate speech, half of my short story, which is coming along very nicely, and, oh, I also had to make a presentation for papa. Busy day all around.
Hey, thanks to Arjun and Aranyaka, I found this great p2p software, called "ares", with no ads, no spyware, and no unnatural crashing of your computer. This has allowed me to download several songs I've wanted, but didn't have. These include Faith of the Heart, which is the "Enterprise" starting song. Its a really nice song, and I'd reccomend it to one and all.

Hey, Bhavya's Law is really going strong. It's even started to be quoted by my friends on instances, to prove points. Just goes to show how sound a statement it is.

Though Bhavya's second law for mathematics, as always, remains as Two Times of Componendo Dividendo gives you back what you started with.
I'm a genius.

No comments: