Friday, September 03, 2004

Sasta!



Hey, a reminder to all of you to go read my story on the post below, even if you think its too long.

Secondly, before I forget to write this

Happy Budday, Beta Manau!


Yes, Manny turns 17 today. 17 years ago, he started a trend by coming two months early, into the world, that is, and its a legacy that he's never left behind.
But I kid. Hehe.
Anyhoo, I got to hear one of the most wonderful jokes I've heard in a long time, today, from Sud. Its probably a result of all his FIITJEE classes, but hey, this one was hilarious.
Non-science students, please go away, you're not going to get it.

Who does Scroedinger(he of the cat) pray to?
Ans. P(sai) Baba!

Wonderful, wonderful.

Today was also our big old teachers day celebrations. For some reason, our head girls and assorted sashy company decided to interrgogate teachers, by asking them intensely boring questions. So, I decided to have a little of my won fun, by interrogating the sashes, on stage, that is, but that got...aborted. I could only question Damini, and she's a bit sore about that. Ah, well such is life. Its my birthday tomorrow, and its illegal in 23 states to be upset with me.

Delhi's one of them, by the way.

No comments: