Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Winding down the road



Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like there's not much to say, so you gotta invent things to do? Well, I've had pretty much two or three of those days, and when you're reading about Douglas Adams in the meanwhile, your mind tends to wander, and get a lot more distracted than usual. Especially when you've spent three straight hours doing a practical file, which was hazaar incomplete. You find new, strange, and quite frankly stupid ideas to pass the time, and when you're me, this happens much to the discontent of some of my friends.

This is going to happen quite regularly now, with no competitions, and nothing to do but listen to music while studying for exams, and take protracted breaks to procrastinate about how much you're studying. I like words beginning with P.

The lastest fallout of my boredom is a protracted(I really like this word!) campaign to get Karan seduced.
Why? Well, it'll be fun. He's such an ickle shy type, it would be a wonderful experience for him. And god knows, wonderful things might result. For me, personally, it'll be great fun to watch, and all around, its a great project. Sure beats finding a quizmaster for quiz.
Unfortunately, I haven't been all to successful so for, so to help me out, can some of my female readers help me out? Or one of them, at least. I'll be ever so pleased.
I'm sorry about the clear heterosexual bias, but I'm sure Karan would want it this way.

My review/trubute of hitchhikers stands delayed to tomorrow, because I'm too tired and sleepy to find the words today.

No comments: