Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ouch



Last night, I injured my arm in a way that only those with my quality genetic lineage can.
Let me explain this. As human beings have evolved, its been found that the forehead ridges recede back, (I have none, now), and the chin grows outwards, and larger. Running on this logic, I am probably the highest evolved subspecies of Human Being availible, and shall henceforth refer to me and my family as Homo Superior.
This is because I, along with my family, have one hell of a chin. It's very, very large. It could, in the words of Vinay Eapen, sink the Titanic.
This, however, is not always a blessing, as I realised last night.
See, I sleep with my head on top of my pillow (duhh...), and my arm under the pillow. This usually works out fine, and I get a good night's sleep.
Unfortunately, what happened last night was that my arm slipped out of under my pillow, and slipped under my chin. As a result, I must have slept a good couple of hours with my head and chin pushing down on my arm.
This, by the way, hurts. If any of you have experienced being chin-butted by me, you'll know how extremely painfull this pointed gorging spear can be. To keep it for a period of hours on one's arm is going to do it no good.
As a result, my left arm has been in spasm pretty much all day, which isn't a really great thing when you're left handed.
I now share great empathy with everyone who's ever been hurt by my chin, and would like to apologise sincerely for all the pain I might have caused them, or the amount I might have softened their already terminally pained heads.

Conservation of Happiness



I read somewhere, actually, I didn't, (hell I don't even know at this point how this idea came in to my head, but I'm sure its not mine, anyway, back to it),that the total happiness in this world is constant, and remains conserved, so if I'm happy as hell most of the time, there's pretty much someone out there who's permamently depressed, because of me.
Also, I'm pretty sure that this person knows exactly who I am, and this ticks him off to no end.
To him, I'd just like to say, Yaah Boo, sucks to you.

No comments: