Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Bloggiversary



A year ago, Mundane Musings on Mannerisms came into being, which after a brief interlude of being really very dull, turned into Blah!
But you know that already. What you don't know is how much this blog means to me now, and how over the last one year, through the joys of class 11, the disasters of class 12, my creation has kept me both sane, and many a times, very happy as well.
Of course, there are the obligatory thank yous.
Well, thank's to me, obviously. I do write this thing, y'know.
Thank's to DPS, where I had my last working day yesterday, and left without so much as a whimper or cry. I think it'll take a couple of days for it to set into everyones system, that we're no longer going to meet each morning at the F Block Square, and our school days are officially numbered. The point of thanking the Alma Mater has been for the wealth it has given me to write about, be it my experiences, my competitions, and of course, my friends.
Thanks to them to, all my friends, some more than others. But we don't take names now, do we?
I promised something special this post, I'm sorry I have nothing much to offer. It's been a tough week, and my medicines are killing me.
The nice photo's you'll see underneath are from the last day, which was basically a gigantic photo taking session. It's wonderful to know that I've been a part of what I believe to be one of the finest batches of my school, in recent times. I can only recall batch of 2003 to be any better, and they were really stud. Like I've said, we'll answer Delhi's wonderful and prosaic media in six months time, the only way we know how.
A year out, school out, Life in general looking down and out, and one is tempted to sit back, and relax a little, or at least lie back and take a nap. But this isn't the end, of Blah!, of school, of life, it's only the beggining. There's nothing more I'd like than to just stop now, and enjoy the view, remember all the wonderful times. But in the words of Robert Frost

These Woods are lovely, Dark and Deep
But I have Promises to keep
And Miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep

Good Morning, everybody. We're starting up a brand new day.

No comments: