Sunday, December 05, 2004

My Slam Book



Now, I've had this problem, which is also faced by a sizeable portion of male populace in class 12 of school. It's the end of the year, and you're
a)Expected to fill up "Slam Books", and Slam sheets.
b)You're also expected to have one yourself

Now, the problem is, I and so many other people are simply terrible with the whole colored sheets, drawing and writing sweet things type of stuff. Unfortunately, we're simply not designed to be very good at all this, and thus it creates a big problem. What I, and a few other people are good at, is typing things out, cos lets face it, we live in a digital age.
So why not a digital Slam Book?
Enter Bhavya's Slam Blog
This way, all of ye who hate to write, can type. All of ye short of words, can just drop a few lines, and all of ye who get mental asphyxia at the site of colored sheets of paper, can simply type out on email what it is ye want to say.
If anyone is interested, please leave a yell in the comments space/contact me at school/somehow reach me, and I'll give you the email adress to which to write it. Just remember to leave your names, and contact information in the mail, and as much hypertext as your minds can make up.

No comments: