Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Bellyflop



A short explanation of the title. A bellyflop is when you dive stomach first into the water, and by the way, it hurts. This is probably what is going to happen to me very shortly. Yeah, well? Who gives a damn.

The race for appointments has begun in our school. Tomorrow, we shall all respectively and with great due respect submit our Biodata's, with a whole lot of bullshit about how good and qualified we are.
I'm just bitter because my acads, by the way, suck.

At any rate, as stated before in this blog, I shall be trying for Sabse Bada Aadmi. I don't have much of a chance, really. Why do it? Because I want to. No more half assed compromises from me for now. I'm applying for head boy, and ONLY head boy. I'm apping to Havard on EDP, and all the other good colleges later on. I'm going full hog for a bloody A1 overall grade for this year.(Above 85%). After that, I'll see.

So whats my strategy? I'm going for a more extreme version of what I'm used to. More brutal honesty, more inherent stupidity, and craziness, ah yes, oh yes, more obssessive than I've ever been before.

Oh, but you won't be able to tell. Because I'm very happy. And I'm going to enjoy doing this a lot. There's no point otherwise.
Such is the nature of things.

One of my maxims has changed, by the way. It used to be everything you say, in every way will come back to bite you in the ass. One has discovered today that actually everything you think, in every way will come back to bite you in the ass. You don't even need to say it anymore.

So you might as well, eh?

No comments: