Monday, February 23, 2004

Excursion time



Wednesday morning, and I want to gloat, as this is the only time that I'll ever get to say it, I'm going to IIT Kanpur.

There's a tech fest on over there, and they've invited schools for a "school bag" competition. You can't fault the cheps for their punning, it sure beats ours.

Digression.

I have recently broken all previous records on worst pun/joke ever, with my brilliant observations on the Plus and Minus Eye/I effect.

Back to the point.

I shall be leaving by shatabi on wednesday morning, and shall not be back again till Sunday. I plan to have great fun, but then I also plan somehow to study for my exams. Shouldn't be that hard though, I'm off with a bunch of people who also plan to study damn hard for their exams.

But hey, I'm also going to try and win my competitions. Lets no lose track of that. I'm going for two sanctioned events, a presentation, and a quiz, both for schools, and of course, I'll go for all of their college quizzes.

One hopes to see Siddharth Bannerjee, AKA Bongo over there. He is, by the way, last years President, Quiz Club, and our mentor, and guru, and the guy who helped us out a great deal, and the guy we really admire, and generally a good friendly chap.

The other option was Arvind Bastard, our ex head boy. He's in Yale, though (Not Haahvud), and we shan't be seeing him anytime soon.



No comments: