Thursday, February 12, 2004

Two old kahani's which popped into my head



Well, the first is not that old. Its from Monday, but there were more or less important things to write about on monday, so I skipped this.

As I entered school returning from Springdales, the first thing I here is, and this is Verbatim, "Tell Ooofuck to call all the ninthies", being uttered by a very upset looking girl.
There is someone in our school, presumably in ninth, who's name is some spelling variant, of Ooofuck. This world, as I have said before, never ceases to surprise me.

Second story. I was travelling in an auto today, after a long time, and it brought back memories of something called a tuk tuk, in thailand. You must have seen it in the James Bond Visa card ad, where it seems like an unrealistically fast auto. Well, I thought it was unrealistic, till I travelled in one.

Its not. Its bloody real. Its THAT fast, no kidding. Its got a hell of an engine, and not much of a body, and it goes like a rocket.

When I grow up, I'm going to buy me a tuk tuk.

No comments: