Friday, February 06, 2004

I'll say more



Well, there's a lot to say.

First of all, I'm really sorry Dammy and PC can't share in my fun. Cheer up guys, you'll get better than me in your next shot.

Secondly, I'm bouncing. Literally. Again. And guess what? The second leg of Y. Kumar competition at Springdales is tomorrow. I'm bouncing beforehand.

As I was saying, I am, and was, literally bouncing from 2:30 PM onwards. I first bounced around the house. I then bounced all the six Kilometers to tuition, where I had to stay in a seat for about 2 hours, and then, I bounced all the way back.

Well, not all the way back, Cos on the way, I dropped off at Sonali's, bounced up her stairs, and then proceeded to give her a twirl hug(hugging, and twirling at the same time). This left her a little dazed, till a second later, I said 1500, and then she got it, and hugged me too.

I've been doing a lot of hugging today, by the way.

I then bounced around her house, while talking to her, took my leave, and bounced the rest of the way back home.

I'm now bouncing around on my computer chair. I shall now bounce to eat Pizza from Slice of Italy.

G'bye.

You know what folks?
I'm happy!

No comments: