Thursday, February 26, 2004

Gurukul



Yesterday, we had no events, as there was only the opening ceremony, so we studied a bit in the mornings, and played Golf in the afternoon in our T.V Room without a T.V dorm.

The rules and workings of this form of golf were exceedingly complex, and I shall not go into them, let me just say that I beat Prateek, who invented the game, by 18 over par to 39 over par.

Afterwards, we had an ionic equilibrium class with Mrs. Dhami. As the mess (our current study area) was occupied with a Mess Workers Union Meeting going on, and every where else was a bit noisy, we went to get educated the old style. Under a banyan tree. There we learnt the ins and outs of Ionic Equilibrium, and pH and other such scary things that I didn't really understand much till yesterday.

Later that evening, we went for a sham of an opening ceremony, well opening ceremonies in general are terrible, so lets not complain too much. At night I watched Godfather, till PC and Anurag felt sleepy, and popped off. Then we watched the prelims of the Robotics comp, which our team, by the way, got through.

Yay. Go DPS.

Now, I must leave, as I have to have a bath before today's events begin. I have Olymbiz starting at ten.

No comments: