Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Poly ticks



Before I get down to a fun day of Hydrocarbons, and Thermodynamics, as Eaps requested, I shall elucidate on the Head Boy race at DPS, R.K.Puram. There are politics involved, but not the kind that one would be lead to believe. One certainly hopes that politics do not enter the race.

Thus, a brief description of all the candidates I know about, and their likelihood of making it.


  1. Prateek Chadha (PC) : Most likely to become head boy of DPS. Impeccable record, he's even been junior school head boy, wonderful 11th year, class ten topper, and all round great guy, and opinion held by most(unless, of course, you happen to look cute in a pink raincoat).

  2. Samarth Modwal: Something tells me he's going to be our other head boy. Sam's a nice chap, hardworking type, amazing chess player, and decent on the keyboards too. He's not a great public speaker, or personality, but then, he makes up for it with a very good record.

  3. Bhavya Khanna: Me. I'm the dark horse of the race. Actually, I'm short, fair and cannot seriously gallop, so lets just say I'm the underdog. More appropriate animal to describe me. Reason? I'm a new admission, you see. Oh, and I have a myriad of other problems, but those are too interesting to mention here.

  4. Abhishek Raman: Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funny. He might make it on the gay quota.

  5. Anant Dang: Dang's a new admin too, same disadvantages as me. One hell of a singer, though.

  6. Zafar Khurshid: He's the son of Salman Khurshid, chairman, DPS society.



Thats all I know about. If you guys know anyone else who is applying, do comment about it. I'll update this post.

No comments: