Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Idiot Savant's



For those of you who know Copal(IUCRAP name: Ms.-I'm(1-15)Director, Intercrap), you know that shes a bit thick most of the times, and prone to saying things that she really shouldn't say. One may call it SCS, which is spreading, quite frankly.

For those of you who don't know Copal, she's actually a genius. I thought I was the authority on kameenapanti, as far as relationships go, but she's outdone me. Thus, I have decided to take advice from her from now on.

What prompted this? Well, Valentines Day is coming out, and I pointed out that of the many couples, any of them who want to break up will be doing so in the next week and a half, as to do so after Valentines would mean spending a lot of money, on gifts and god knows what else. This, seemingly, to my uninitiated mind, was the best course of action.

Well, for those of you know need the advice anyhows, it isnt. What Copal suggested is. Two birds in one stone, with her plan. Which is this.

Don't give anything for Valentines, and act like a cheap S.O.B. The day after valentines, respective girlfriend will be very very angry (If she isn't, then you might as well keep going out with her, she sounds allright). Fight. Break up. It gives you the perfect excuse.

I am impressed. This is by far the smartest thing I've ever heard Copal say, and she claims that she's an expert at this sort of stuff.

The world never ceases to surprise me.

No comments: