March finally Passed
Yeah, so we had our big fat DPS investiture today, over halfway through our term. Its basically a big old excuse to get Salman Khurshid and Narender Kumar over, for some odd reason, because, quite frankly, we're a little sick of them. Fine, President and Chairman, DPS society and all, but for crissake! They're here all the time!
Anyhow, it lead me to make quite a few discoveries. Lets list them out.
- Doing things I despise hurts my essense. Meaning: I got acidity the night before, and the day of march past, and it went away right after the whole rigmarole.
- When a hell of a lot of people are made to dress up in a manner that reaches the broader limits of audacity, the whole looks a lot better than the individual. Meaning: 100 twits marching looking like a bunch of deranged politicians look a lot better than just me dressed up like deranged politician.
- Minus the tiranga sash, and Nehru (may he live a thousand lives as a Chinese Massuese in one of their industrial hamlets) Topi, I look quite decent in simple kurta pyjama.
- I still have the amazing gift of saying the wrong thing, very loudly, at the wrong time.
- Oh, unrelated, but at tuition today, I formulated my great law of mathematics. "Two rights will eventually lead you back to the same thing". This law was first postulated for Componendo-Dividendo, which, by the way, if you do twice to the same expression ,you end up with the original expression. Now, this is just a one step deal. In integration, you can go five six steps, do a lot of work, and still end up with what you started with. Its incredible.
That is all.