Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hints


I don't get subtle hints. This is because, well, they're subtle, and I'm not the most observant person around. As many people have pointed out time and time again, I am, in fact, one of the few people who has actually failed to notice an Orange Wall at Vidz's house. They will also point out that my entire purpose of visiting the house was to observe this orange wall, but that is absolutely untrue, and you shouldn't go around believing everything people say. They are quite frequently mistaken about most things, and generally make an ass of themselves in the long run. In my defence, (if such a thing does truly exist) it was something like a Somebody Else's Problem field at work, I mean, lets be honest, who goes into a room and actually says, "Oh, that wall is Orange". Its not one of those things that readily occurs to you, is it?

However, I too am one of those people, which leaves you in a fix, doesn't it?
Ah, yes, subtle hints. I don't get them, like I said, and for some odd reason, I and a lot of other people are expected to. Further than that, I do not even get pronounced large hints, so as a public service announcement, I'd just like to tell everyone that they should, like me, leave subtleness at the door, and just come right up and say it. This will surely make life easier, as well as far more interesting, and as one part of my life is decidedly starting to wind down, I won't mind a last stage gasp of interest.
Continuing on that point, I've resolved to have a good deal of fun in my last month and a half of active school life, and not the usual kind of "ah, isn't life swell" kind of fun, the mean and nasty kind, where you end up walking the edge of getting seriously injured by small, yet violent and agressive creatures.

On a final note, everyone who wants to try and comment on the previous post, don't. It'll be deleted. I don't know why I even wrote the damn thing. I'm not "like" anything, and there are a thousand different sides to my Multiple Personality Disorder that no one has seen. Basically, no comments please, on that one, it'll save me the bother of deleting them.

No comments: