Friday, October 29, 2004

It is Coming



WHAT a busy day.
It rained all night ,by the way, which meant I was freezing my extremities off in the morning, and had my first hot water bath of the season. My geyser has decided that it is acceptable to make strange, gurgling noises and generally scaring the life out of me. This, I think is due to the fact that one of the few vivid nightmares I've had in my life has involved exploding Geysers, and me being in the loo when they decided to go kabloom.
Anyhow, this lead to me almost missing the bus, and quite frankly, I blame it all on my subconcious, it's really screwing around with my life.
Anyhow, I get to school, head straight to Mamta Sharma's office, where I plan to catch her first thing in the morning, before the rest of the riff raff, to press her to finish my letter of Recco. That she, at the end of the day, did not do this is another long, and very very sad story, and I don't really like narrating those. If you want to hear rants, there are far nicer blogs that provide such services.
Anyhow, I could not even get the simple task of getting first meeting with her, because, as I was the first chappie hanging around the general administrative offices area, Mrs Chona spots me, and sends me on an errand to fetch her an appointments list.
This, because it is only availible on one computer in the school, but I won't tell you which one, nyah nyah, that secret dies with me.
Anyhow, after all this work was done, I actually managed to meet the Rep, and sent off my Blue Blazer to be changed, so that it fits me, and not mean girls who need anger management therapy.
Anyhow, after this great deal of work, I shooted off to Modern School Barakhamba Road, for a quiz. The quiz was great, the quizmaster was great, the organisation was shabby at best, and there was just one tiny flaw in the plan. They only allowed one team per school to qualify onto stage, so even though we missed out qualifying first, by half a frikkin point, and couldn't make it on stage. As a result, it wasn't even competition for our other team, and they romped away to a convincing victory. It continues, of course, Maria's unbeaten record, with DPS winning every single thing she's ever been for, and most things I have.
We had our revenge, of course, and picked up every single one of the chocolates thrown out to the audience for answering passed questions. Serves em right, not letting us on stage. It would have been an easy DPS one two, with a very hard fought battle for the one-two.
Anyhow, I return, and immediately start Exun Work.
I was first incharge of silly Spokesperson Stuff, such as writing out the speechy things I'm going to blab about tomorrow. Then, we got down to the more fun and exicting job of creating the Datamining game, a fun new event at Exun.
After 5 hours of doing random work, involving various aspects, including getting yelled at by Herr. President a lot, I finally finished a hard days night, and returned here, to write about it all.

So I did.
Welcome to Exun, ladies and gentlemen, the fun starts tomorrow.

No comments: